Social Media Assistant
We're looking for a motivated self-starter, ideally with a genuine interest in social media.
This role would be ideal for a student or school leaver who is looking to gain more experience within the music industry.
- Drafting articles, press releases and reports
- Work with other team members to assist with various social media needs
- Supporting senior management to ensure the best possible media coverage of our work
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of social media and digital communications
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Have an attention to detail
- Able to take responsibility for own planning and prioritisation
- Creative, energetic and collaborative personality
- Flexible and able to adapt to business needs
- Keen on developing new skills, make new contacts
- Adobe Photoshop or similar is a bonus
Remote working and London
If you feel you're the right candidate for the job, we'd love to hear from you. Send an email to with your contact details and examples of your work, and we'll get back to you.